Saturday, July 22, 2006

Moving, moved, and to move

So I have moved, again. For the last seven years, I have been moving every year. And I have to move again next year, when fellow blogger Sariel returns from an extensive globe trotting, to reclaim his house.

For now it's onwards to India. Interestingly, the two questions I get when I tell anyone about my oncoming trip are, "For how long? Three weeks?" (well, four weeks), and "Are you getting married?" (no, not yet). You can't blame me if it makes me wonder whether three weeks is all it takes...

ps: My new address is in Indiana now. That is, on Indiana Ave, Urbana, Illinois. Nevada, Washington and even Illinois are all walking distance from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 weeks is plenty of time. When my friends say they are going to India for a trip, my next question will be " your family found a girl?" There is no time for all those,is the standard reply. But I was sure to find the wedding card in my e-mail within the next few weeks. So you never know.