Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back home, away from home

Back in Urbana. Met the cats. We'll be seeing more of each other for the next couple of weeks.

The Chennai trip went well. Took a few pictures, from the flight back from Chennai, and later at the Shankhumugham beach in Trivandrum.


Update: Here's a cats-pic: Mia in the foreground, and in the background, Maple lounging (the furry blurry thing in the top-right corner) on the blue covers which will hopefully keep all her hair away from the cushions.

Update 2: The cats are gone. They won't miss me, I believe. Anyway, so far I felt like I was a guest (of the cats?) here. But now it's just me, and I have to take care of the garbage... And happy Onam!

5 comments:

Movie Mazaa said...

Its my first time here. But am glad that I came along! It was fun moving around ur blog, taking a look at the piccies and having a good read!

Shall be back for more!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Manoj

Its a strange coincidence that you and my brother got the same name without a 'n' he is Manoj M. Prabhakar shortly known as
Manoj M.P. I am also from Trivandrum but now living in the middle east. Your pictures from the flight are really awesome. When we look out through the flight window we dont realize that its so beautiful. Through your camera eyes its fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Happy Onam Manoj! :)

p.s. my blog is not appearing on KBR!

b v n said...

hey manoj...those pics from the flight are amazing...me too from tvm...again nice pics and btw whats your cam *i'm in search for a new one*

Manoj Prabhakaran said...

thanks. the camera is a Nikon D50, with the kit-lens (18-55mm) on. go for it if you're looking for an entry level digital SLR.